Saturday, February 5, 2011

Review: I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to be Your Class President. By Josh Lieb


When I read books, I root for heroes like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Matilda, you name them, and I root for them. But in I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I want to be Your Class President, I rooted for the guy who was supposed to be “evil” because Oliver (the self-named evil 7th grader genius) is secretly the 4th richest guy in the world! Unspeakable Evil is a great book for those who like to hear about kids who are super-genius (like Matilda) and love to laugh.

However, in this case the kid pretends to be a pathetic, stupid loser to mask his genius from his parents and schoolmates. You should read it because it’s funny with a kid who has a private stash of popcorn in the school’s toilet cubicle and a secret dungeon below his bedroom. 

SFM

No comments:

Post a Comment